1. Where were you born? I was born in Aurora, Colorado but I grew up in Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction Colorado.
2. Where did you meet your significant other? Gordon and I first met our Freshman year of High School. We did not become a couple until Junior Year of College.
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? Rimini is 8 and Avalynn is 2 (3 in September).
4. What is your favorite invention? My favorite invention is video chat technology because no matter the distance my family and I can stay in touch all while seeing each other.
5. What do you love most about FIT4MOM classes? What I love about Stroller Strides is how it works for all fitness levels and is so fun. Also that I am able to bring my children and still get an amazing workout while they are entertained. I love Body Back because it gives me an hour just for me to focus on my fitness goals and the meditations are so relaxing. Both classes make my day better and puts me in a positive mood.
6. What is your favorite exercise? My favorite exercises are mountain climbers and planks because they challenge me and work so many muscles all at once.
7. What are you looking forward to as an instructor? I am excited to bring Stroller Strides back to the amazing West Linn community because I believe every Mom deserves time for herself and have a community of other moms who understand the good, the bad, and all the crazy parts of mom life. I can't wait to help moms reach their goals whether that be to just get out of the house and meet other moms or get back into a fitness routine. I've always loved helping people and can't wait to start!
8. Fun fact about you. Both of my daughters were induced and I gave birth to both of my daughters without pain medications.