1. Where were you born? San Francisco, CA
2. Where did you meet your significant other? My husband Jason and I met while we were in the Navy, on board the USS John Paul Jones during my first deployment. I actually went to Navy school with his brother first, then met Jason when I got to the ship. We were friends for almost 3 years before finally falling for each other.
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? Addilyn, 1 (almost 2). Baby #2 on the way, don’t know gender yet (husband is sure it’s a boy =p). Due Jan ‘18.
4. What is your favorite invention? Most recently, a diaper sprayer attachment in the bathroom and sprayer guard. My OCD self couldn't have handled cloth diapering as well without them.
5. What do you love most about FIT4MOM classes? Being able to bring my baby to workout with other mamas and their babies.
6. What is your favorite exercise? Planks and pilates.
7. What are you looking forward to as manager? I'm excited to get more involved with every area of FIT4MOM and meet everyone in our village.
8. Fun fact about you: I love riding my motorcycle, and I’m a pro at Guitar Hero!