1. Where were you born? Houston, TX. I lived there most of my life, until I moved to Seattle in 2012.
2. Where did you meet your significant other? At work! We both worked at Starbucks Corporate office in Seattle. We chatted at happy hours, and the rest is history! We still both love coffee.
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? Ethan, 14 months old
4. What is your favorite invention? These days, Amazon Prime! I love that there are so many things I can get shipped to me in 2 days instead of having to go get them. I'd much rather take Ethan to the park than shopping!
5. What do you love most about FIT4MOM classes? The community of awesome moms! I didn't know anybody when I moved here, and I love that now when I go to class I can see smiling, familiar faces - mamas and kiddos!
6. What is your favorite exercise? Definitely squats! I was doing them wrong for a long time and finally was corrected by an instructor a few years ago, thank goodness! The exercise itself is really powerful just using your body weight but you can also add resistance and core/upperbody moves as well to really get the most out of the motion.
7. What are you looking forward to as an instructor? Creating an place where mamas feel supported and welcomed while getting a great workout!
8. Fun fact about you: I love salsa dancing!