1. Where were you born? Clearwater, Fl and I lived there until I was 25 and moved to Portland.
2. Where did you meet your significant other? In college in Gainesville, Fl. We were in an engineering fraternity together.
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? Emma Rose - 15 months
4. What is your favorite invention? Smart phones. I always say, every year, for my New year's resolution that I'm going to stop using my phone so much, but I always find my way back. You can get pretty much everything done with your phone.
5. What do you love most about FIT4MOM classes? So cheesy, but spending time with Emma. I purposely schedule Stroller Strides on my work calendar so I can make sure to have a few long mornings with her each week.
6. What is your favorite exercise? I'm going to say it... Burpees. When I started coming to Stroller Strides, I couldn't do a burpee, and now I actually kind of like them!
7. What are you looking forward to as an instructor? Connecting with all of the Momma's more! We have such a strong tribe and I can't wait to help motivate you all and connect with you more!
8. Fun fact about you: I won a baton twirling national title when I was 18 years old, "Senior Majorette Queen of America"