1. Where were you born? Columbus, Ohio (but grew up in northern Virginia)
2. Where did you meet your significant other? We debate on this, but it was either The Gorge in George, WA or it was Bend, OR
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? Nolan, 3 years old (4 on June 25th)
4. What is you favorite invention? Coffee? haha I recently discovered Stitch Fix. Love it!
5. What do you love most about Fit4Mom classes? There are so many things I love, but for me, the #1 thing has been accountability. I took SS classes here and there, but my first BB session in Sept. 2015 completely changed the way I eat and work out, even though I thought I had it pretty figured out. ;-)
6. What is your favorite exercise? HIIT and Zumba!
7. What is your idea of a fun MNO? Getting a little dressed up to go have a nice dinner with some wine. :-)
8. Fun fact about you: I'm a Soil Scientist by training. Although these days I spend most of my time at a desk playing supervisor. I work for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and seriously geek out over cool wetlands (the Corps regulates wetlands under the Clean Water Act).