1. Where were you born? I was born right here in Portland, Oregon!
2. Where did you meet your significant other? Jeremy and I met on the first day of our senior year at the University of Notre Dame. We had a mutual friend and I happened to be walking with her to the student center when we ran into him. He reached out on Facebook and the rest is history.
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? We have one sweet, happy boy, Joseph Vinh Tamargo. He is 7 months now, where did the time go?!
4. What is your favorite invention? Currently? Crazy soft hoodies.
5. What do you love most about FIT4MOM classes? So much! I love how it helped me since being six weeks postpartum, find an hour to do something good for my soul, all the while getting to spend quality time with my boy. I love getting to be around women who inspire me, and I love how empowered I feel every time I attend.
6. What is your favorite exercise? I love barre so Stroller Barre classes are incredible! I also love strength training.
7. Fun fact about you: I enjoy coffee dates (let me know if you ever want to join!), I am a good coupon-er (so let me know if you're looking for anything you want a deal on), and I am currently trying a new vegan restaurant every weekend for fun!