1. Where were you born? Prince Frederick, Maryland
2. Where did you meet your significant other? We both worked at a residential treatment center for kids with mental health issues.
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? Maya is 8 and Stella is 5.
4. What is your favorite invention? I think it would be Skype or FaceTime because I live so far from my family and it helps us stay connected and for my kids to get to know my side of the family even though we only really see them once or twice a year.
5. What do you love most about FIT4MOM classes? I love how I feel for the rest of the day after I work out early in the morning. I feel like I’ve accomplished something before most people are even awake!
6. What is your favorite exercise? I have a love hate relationship with burpees. I hate them but I love what they do for my body. Other than that anything that tones my arms.
7. Fun fact about you? I absolutely love Halloween and dressing up in scary costumes. When my family agreed last year to dress up as zombie cheerleaders and a zombie football player it was like a dream come true! I’m sure we’ll be back to glittery princess costumes this year, but at least got one year.