1. Where were you born? Montreal, Canada .
2. Where did you meet your significant other? Facebook! All it took was one mutual friend :)
3. What is your kiddo's name and age? Ali who is almost 10 months - can’t believe it!
4. What is your favorite invention? FaceTime - we live far away from family, so it’s our daily source of endorphins (other than FIT4MOM of course ;) ) and this way Ali gets to see his grandparents, aunts and uncle regularly :)
5. What do you love most about FIT4MOM classes? It’s so difficult to pinpoint what I love most about FIT4MOM classes! I really love that I can bring Ali with me to class while I get a good workout in and set an active lifestyle example for him to learn from. I love the ‘all in this together’ and understanding feel of the classes - we all know the millions of reasons that could lead to a mom being late to class and that’s ok because that’s the unpredictable nature of motherhood and being a parent in general - nothing goes as planned! And last but not least the camaraderie and friendships that develop and strengthen over time :)
6. What is your favorite exercise? The plank! I love and dread it at the same time hehe. I love how straight forward it is, how it strengthens your core and has multiple levels and variations depending on how much you want to push yourself and what muscle group you want to work out along with your core - on your wrists, elbows, side planks, shoulders taps, torso rotations, up-down planks - just to name a few!
7. Fun fact about you: I enjoy singing :)